Cube Smart - Unit was broken into and thousand of dollars worth of stuff sold.
We had used this storage unit for two years with very little in it.Three weeks after we had moved more valuable items into storage, we came back to find a lock provided by cubesmart replacing our lock.
No one had any inforoation for us. A couple of days later they were able to cut the locks to see what was going on. Almost 80% of our valuables had been stollen. We had not even been notified that our unit had been broken into but yet they had replaced our lock with one of their own.
I believe the employees at this storage unit are thieves. We asked them if they were going to contact the police, and they said no. They weren't even planning on contacting any other storage unit holders. It's unfortunate that under the terms and conditions they can get away with this.
We trusted them to keep our things safe but they didn't do any of that. It was obviously someone on the inside.
Very shady company.Everyone be aware!f242152 review #473803
You may also like
- "I moved my family back to Florida recently and needed a place to store some of my stuff. Came across Cubesmart on Pembroke Road. Terrible experience stay away! I got..."
- "After paying for two year, on hwy n 98 Lakeland fl.come today on a Saturday my wife and I pay our late fee because every time we called to make..."
- "Company No Trust Tactic After investigating from the group plans are underway for class action suit against Nicole Langer, Jack Richardson, John Stanise and others whereas company and personal suits..."
- "Finger Comber is AMAZING! I just read over the complaints on this site and disagree. But I do understand what it is like to not understand how to use a..."
- "The La-Z-Boy recliner was purchase from a La-Z-Boy Gallery, delivered on 1/23/13. This recliner has the power feature. This product was not used excessively, maybe three hours a day during..."
- "Received an offer stating that I would receive 25000 Aeroplan miles for renting a water heater from Direct Energy. Called several times to confirm the offer. Each time the representative..."
- "I was very excited to purchase a 2013 Arctic Fox 32A last October, but the condition of the trailer at delivery was disappointing. The beautiful woodwork was chipped and scratched..."
- "My husband and I wanted to purchase a 65" TV but wanted to get a good price. We have always had good luck on Amazon so we tried there...."
- "I signed with them with promise to save money including the lease payment I am paying double what I was and the device I signed the lease for doesn't work..."